With beautiful architecture and original Zuber wallpaper, this house is now occupied by descendants of the original builder, on land owned by the family since the 1780s.
YEAR-ROUND: CONCORD QUARTERS CIRCA 1819
- Concord Quarters Year-Round tours are by appointment only. Please call (601) 653-0919 for available tour dates and times.
- For Bed & Breakfast availabilities, please call (601) 442-5687 or (601) 493-3018.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 13-17
- Child Ages 12 & under
CONCORD QUARTERS YEAR-ROUND TOURS
Tour Concord Quarters and learn about the golden age of Spanish rule and enslaved African American cotton laborers who produced the cotton wealth of Natchez.
- Concord Quarters was the grandest building of Natchez colonial period (1716-1798-1901) built for Spanish Governor Manuel Gayosa de Lemos
- Beautiful walking grounds with large Oak and Magnolia trees
- Concord sits atop a knoll overlooking the homes beautiful grounds and landscaping
- Bed & Breakfast guests will enjoy a full Southern breakfast each morning
- Visit concordquarters.com to view pictures of B&B rooms and rates
- Tours by appointment only