Furnished with William IV and Early American Empire, this house’s style transitioned from Federal to Greek Revival while still including an exceptional late-Federal staircase.
YEAR-ROUND: LANSDOWNE MANSION CIRCA 1853
- Lansdowne Mansion’s Year-Round tours are by appointment only. Call (601) 653-0919 for available tour dates and times.
- For Bed & Breakfast availabilities, please call (601) 807-5007.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 13-17
- Child Ages 12 and under
LANSDOWNE’S YEAR-ROUND TOURS
Step back in time with a visit to the historic Lansdowne house, built on land owned by the same family since the 1780s.
- Lansdowne was built as a wedding present for George Marshall and his bride, Charlotte
- Many original furnishings still remain in the mansion
- The parlor still has the original Zuber wallpaper
- Lansdowne sits on 120 acres only 1 mile from Natchez
- Bed & Breakfast guests have a beautiful view of the mansion’s grounds with Oak and Magnolia trees, roses, and azaleas
- Bed & Breakfast guests will be welcomed into the main house by the current owner and descendant of the original butlers for wine, seasonal beverages, and a tour of the mansion
- Visit lansdowneplantation.com for information on rooms and rates