Also known as Connelly’s Tavern, this 18th-century Merchants house on Canal Street is the site where the American flag was raised in 1797 by Andrew Ellicott in defiance of Spain.
- Adult Ages 13 & Older
- Child with Family Ages 12 & Under
STANTON HALL TOUR
Stanton Hall is full of amazing antiques and stunning architectural features from the antebellum period. Come discover what makes this home so unique.
- Palatial Greek Revival antebellum residence
- Furnished with period antiques and original Stanton Family pieces
- Delicately arched millwork in halls and parlors
- National Historic Landmark