Also known as Connelly’s Tavern, this 18th-century Merchants house on Canal Street is the site where the American flag was raised in 1797 by Andrew Ellicott in defiance of Spain.
STANTON HALL ANTEBELLUM RESIDENCE TOUR
Stanton Hall is full of amazing antiques and stunning architectural features from the antebellum period. Come discover what makes this home so unique.
- Palatial Greek Revival antebellum residence
- Furnished with period antiques and original Stanton Family pieces
- Delicately arched millwork in halls and parlors
- National Historic Landmark
- Handicapped accessibility