Also known as Connelly’s Tavern, this 18th-century Merchants house on Canal Street is the site where the American flag was raised in 1797 by Andrew Ellicott in defiance of Spain.
STANTON HALL c. 1857
- Stanton Hall’s Year-Round tours begin every 30 minutes. Tourists may arrive anytime between the first tour at 9:00 AM and the last tour at 3:00 PM.
- Adult Ages 18 & Older
- Youth Ages 13-17
- Child Ages 12 & under
STANTON HALL YEAR-ROUND TOUR
Stanton Hall is full of amazing antiques and stunning architectural features from the antebellum period. Come discover what makes this home so unique.
- Originally named “Belfast” after Fredrick Stanton’s birthplace
- Palatial Greek Revival antebellum mansion
- Furnished with period antiques and original Stanton Family pieces
- Delicately arched millwork in halls and parlors
- Owned and beautifully maintained by The Pilgrimage Garden Club
- National Historic Landmark