As the home of the first Mississippi Attorney General, this National Historic Landmark established the style of the columned portico in the South and boasts a freestanding spiral staircase.
- Adult Ages 18 & Older
- Youth Ages 12 - 17
- Child with Family Ages 11 & Under
SEE THIS NATIONAL HISTORIC LANDMARK
This historic home played a very significant role in American history, as a Union headquarters during the Civil War. Visit this home and discover all the features of this Historic Landmark.
- Located on the Mississippi River bluff near the site of the massacre of the Natchez Indians
- Union headquarters during the Civil War
- National Historic Landmark
- Owned, operated and maintained by the Mississippi State Society Daughters of the American Revolution