This house is furnished with period antiques and original Stanton family china, crystal and the Stanton family Bible. Stanton Hall, one of the most magnificent and palatial Greek Revival homes in America, occupies an entire city block in downtown Natchez. This home stands 5 stories tall, was originally 14,000 square feet and has delicately arched millwork in the halls and parlors. Stanton Hall boasts many original furnishings and beautiful antiques. Declared a National Historic Landmark in 1974, Stanton Hall is owned and beautifully maintained by The Pilgrimage Garden Club.
ROSALIE MANSION AND GARDENS c. 1823
- Rosalie’s Year-Round tours start every hour at the TOP of each hour. The first tour begins at 9:00 AM and the last tour begins at 4:00 PM.
- Adult Ages 18 & Older
- Youth Ages 12 - 17
- Child with Family Ages 11 & Under
This historic home played a very significant role in American history, as a Union headquarters during the Civil War. Visit this home and discover all the features of this Historic Landmark.
- Located on the Mississippi River bluff near the site of the massacre of the Natchez Indians
- Union headquarters during the Civil War
- National Historic Landmark
- Owned, operated and maintained by the Mississippi State Society Daughters of the American Revolution