Located on the Mississippi River bluff near the site of the massacre of the Natchez Indians, now a National Historic Landmark, this home was a Union headquarters during the Civil War.
- Adult Ages 13 & Older
- Child with Family Ages 12 & Under
- Adults Groups 20 to 30 People
- School Groups 20 to 30 Students
SEE LONGWOOD PLANTATION, THE LARGEST OCTAGONAL MANSION IN AMERICA
Come explore the largest octagonal Mansion in America and learn about the events that halted its construction. It’s a fascinating house full of history.
- Construction was halted by the Civil War
- Original furnishings and tools still intact
- National Historic Landmark