OAK HILL: HOME AND GARDEN TOUR CIRCA 1835
Oak Hill’s Year-Round tours are offered daily. Tour times are 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM.
- Adult Ages 13+
OAK HILL YEAR-ROUND TOURS
Oak Hill has both Federal and Greek Revival architecture. The lavish empire furnishings, Old Paris porcelains, Zuber wallpaper, and a one of a kind 1860 aquarium, will take you back in time to the Antebellum South. Their most recent winning of TripAdvisors Traveler’s Choice award in 2021 marks their 8th time to receive this coveted award.
- Famous Zuber wallpaper along with historical textiles displayed throughout the home
- Voted #1 in the USA and #3 in the world in 2014 for best Bed & Breakfast
- The one of a kind 1860’s aquarium is now beautifully restored
- Granted the Restoration Award in 2005 by the Natchez Historical Foundation
- Bed & Breakfast guests are greeted with mint juleps and chocolate chip cookies upon arrival
- Bed & Breakfast guests will also enjoy Oak Hill’s signature gourmet breakfast each morning
- Please call (601) 446-2500 or visit www.historicoakhill.squarespace.com for more information and booking