Furnished with William IV and Early American Empire, this house’s style transitioned from Federal to Greek Revival while still including an exceptional late-Federal staircase.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
VISIT THE OAK HILL PLANTATION HOUSE
With Federal and Greek Revival architecture, empire furnishings, Old Paris porcelains, Zuber wallpaper, and historical textiles, it’s no surprise that this house won a Traveler’s Choice Award in 2019 for the 6th time.
- 2019 – Won for the 6th time, Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Voted #1 in the USA and #3 in the world in 2014
- Bed & breakfast
- Federal and Greek Revival architecture
- Empire furnishings, Old Paris porcelains
- Zuber wallpaper and historic textiles