A private billiard hall styled as a Greek temple, heirloom garments, portraits, etched stained glass, and a collection of rare antique maps are just some of the things you can see on this house tour!
Lansdowne’s Grand Fall Pilgrimage tour dates are 9/26, 9/30, 10/4, 10/8, 10/12, 10/16, and 10/20. Lansdowne is on the morning rotation schedule. Tourists may come and go anytime between 9:00 AM and 12:30 PM.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
LANSDOWNE GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Step back in time with a visit to the historic Lansdowne house, built on land owned by the same family since the 1780s.
- Lansdowne was built as a wedding present for George Marshall and his bride, Charlotte
- Many original furnishings still remain in the home
- The parlor still has the original Zuber wallpaper
- Lansdowne sits on 120 acres only 1 mile from Natchez
- Bed & Breakfast guests have a beautiful view of the home’s grounds with Oak and Magnolia trees, roses, and azaleas
- Bed & Breakfast guests will be welcomed into the main house by the current owner and descendant of the original builders for wine, seasonal beverages, and a tour of the home
- Visit lansdowneplantation.com for information on rooms and rates