- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 12 & under
Oak Hill has both Federal and Greek Revival architecture. The lavish empire furnishings, Old Paris porcelains, Zuber wallpaper, and a one-of-a-kind 1860 aquarium, will take you back in time to the Antebellum South. Their most recent winning of TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice award in 2021 marks their 8th time receiving this coveted award.
- Famous Zuber wallpaper along with historical textiles displayed throughout the home
- One-of-a-kind 1860 aquarium now fully restored
- In 2014, Oak Hill received TripAdvisor’s most coveted award and was named #1 in The United States and #3 in the world for best Bed & Breakfast.
- B&B guests will also enjoy Oak Hill’s signature gourmet breakfasts each morning.
- For more information regarding room rates and availability, please call (601) 446-2500 or visit www.historicoakhill.com