- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 12 & under
During the Civil War, The Burn was the headquarters for the Federal Fort McPherson, and later a hospital for wounded soldiers. The Burn boasts beautiful terraced gardens with over 100 heirloom camellias and azaleas. The outstanding architecture, furnishings, and fascinating history are just a few of the things that make The Burn so unique.
- The setting for the novel, Pilgrimage: A Tale of Old Natchez
- Detailed drawing of the original home from 1834 displayed
- Horses once trod where a collection of priceless furnishings and fine paintings now reside
- Bed & Breakfast since 1978
- For more information regarding room rates and availability, please call (601) 442-1344 or visit www.theburnbnb.com