- Spring Pilgrimage 2023!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 12 & Under
Step into America’s history through stories of the family who still live in this home built by their great-great-grandparents in 1853, on land first occupied by family members since the 1780s. Gorgeous treasured family heirlooms are displayed throughout the home. Hear how “King” David Hunt’s daughter Charlotte confronted Union Soldiers who broke into the home in 1865.
- Original French wallpaper and parlor furnishings
- Mid-nineteenth-century egg cooker with a three-minute timer
- Children’s playhouse with antique doll furnishings and miniature wood-burning stove
- Overnight lodging in original dependencies with fully stocked kitchens and marble tiled showers
- For more information regarding room rates and availability, please call (601) 807-5007 or visit www.lansdowneplantation.com