- Spring Pilgrimage 2023!
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 13-17
- Children Ages 12 & under
Designed for Haller and Julia Nutt, Longwood stands five stories high and retains many original furnishings. When construction halted, the Nutt family moved into the nine-room ground floor. A gift to the Pilgrimage Garden Club in 1970 from the McAdams Foundation of Austin, Texas, the finial atop the dome was reconstructed in 1993.
- Grandest octagonal house in America
- Original furnishings belonging to the Nutt family throughout the home
- Original tools left behind still remain in the home
- Beautiful walking grounds
- National Historical Landmark
- Owned and beautifully maintained by the Pilgrimage Garden Club