WHERE TO STAY
The Burn, a Greek Revival home built circa 1834 by John P. Walworth, is an elegant three-story mansion set on two landscaped acres covered with Camellias. We have a covered brick patio, courtyard, verandas, and a swimming pool, plus a beautiful, lush garden to stroll through. The Burn’s interesting history will be told during a tour of the home. The 5 Bed and Breakfast rooms are named after after the Walworth children.
- Full Southern Breakfast
- Off-street Parking
- Children 12 and Over
- Full Size Swimming Pool
- Cable TV and Wireless Internet
- Wedding Rental Available
The charm of this antebellum home is matched only by the comfort and beauty of your accommodations. The courtyard, aromatic gardens, and back gallery provide a relaxing setting for your next getaway.
The seven bedrooms are furnished with antiques and canopied beds, and all have private baths. Ask about “The Linden Treatment” package!
- Full Southern Breakfast served in the Formal Dining Room
- Morning Coffee Served on Linden’s Back Gallery
- Front Doorway Copied for Tara in “Gone With the Wind”
- One of the South’s Finest Collections of Federal Furniture
- Private Off-Street Parking
Brandon Hall Plantation offers overnight Bed and Breakfast accommodations to share the beauty of this historic estate. Enjoy a relaxing weekend getaway or visit and discover Southern history in Natchez, Mississippi. Enjoy walking paths in the forest, visit the private cemetery, or picnic under one of the great live oaks. This beautiful antebellum home is nestled in a secluded park like setting with rolling hills, native plants, beautiful gardens and a stocked pond.
A full southern breakfast is served daily.
Guests of Elgin Plantation stay in the two-story 1853 Guest House. What used to be the kitchen quarters has been converted into 3 bedrooms, two and a half bath, with spacious living room and dining room, and a full kitchen. A full Southern Breakfast Buffet and tour of the home are included in the room rate.
Golfers, take advantage of our golf packages and the fact that Elgin is just a mile away from the gateway to Natchez’ finest golf course, Beau Pre Golf Club.
- Full Southern Breakfast
- 25 Acres of Gardens
- Children 7 and Older Welcome
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Golfers’ Groups Welcome
Greenlea is an 1853 Greek Revival townhouse located in the old Spanish Quarter two blocks from the magnificent bluffs overlooking the mighty Mississippi River and two blocks from Main Street. The bed and breakfast is an attached dependency in the rear of the house overlooking serene and sweetly scented gardens with off street parking and private entrance.
Satellite TV, wifi and a galley kitchen with complimentary refreshments are just a few of the amenities offered. With a king size bed as well as a murphy bed, the B&B is a great couple retreat or a comfy girlfriend getaway.
Located just two blocks from the business and shopping district of downtown Natchez, Pleasant Hill is an excellent example of a well designed and executed city residence of the 1830’s. A stay in their beautifully appointed bedrooms includes private bath, TV, a tour of the home, complimentary refreshments, and a delightful casual breakfast to start your morning. By the way, Pleasant Hill now offers WiFi access!
- Suite 1: Queen four poster with full canopy and additional single daybed
- Suite 2: Twin hand carved cherry four posters
- Suite 3: King four poster from the Historic New Orleans Collection
- All Private baths
- Sleeps a total of nine
- Large covered garden patio
- Great for weddings and families!
Oak Hill Inn is located in the heart of the historic and garden district, just steps away from historic attractions. Two rooms upstairs feature tester beds. A beautiful suite downstairs features a half-tester bed, a luxurious shower, and a refrigerator stocked with soft drinks and bottled water.
- Complimentary mint juleps, home made chocolate chip cookies, beautiful gardens and free Wi Fi.
- Gourmet Breakfast.
- Treat yourself to open, fresh air on the spacious veranda or in the courtyard
- Covered Parking
- Choose from any of the three spacious guest-rooms, perfect for social distancing
- Satellite TV
- Children 10 & older welcome
- Smoke free & pet free
- Memory foam mattresses and pillows
Oak Hill was voted one of the winners in the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards 8 times. Come experience the lovely Oak Hill Inn with unique period antiques in every room.