Furnished with William IV and Early American Empire, this house’s style transitioned from Federal to Greek Revival while still including an exceptional late-Federal staircase.
Linden’s Year-Round tours are offered every Friday and Saturday at 11:00 AM.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 11 and under
LINDEN YEAR-ROUND TOURS
With historically accurate Federal-period furnishings and decorative arts, take a step back in time and view a fine and rare example of a Punkah, a ceiling-mounted dining room fan manipulated by enslaved persons. You don’t want to miss this fascinating tour of Linden!
- 4 Jib windows, 2 small doors beneath a large window allowing one to use the open ‘window’ as a door without changing the symmetry of the facade
- Extensive front and back galleries across the entire length of the home, with the back gallery being shuttered
- 7 tranquil acres of mature Live Oaks, Cedars (planted by the Conner’s in 1849), and lovely grounds only minutes from the center of Downtown Natchez
- Bed & Breakfast guests enjoy Linden’s full Southern breakfast served in our dining room each morning
- Please call (769) 355-2127 or visit www.lindenbandb.com for more information and reservations