Longwood house is the largest octagonal house in America with the original furnishings and tools still intact. Construction was halted by the Civil War, and it is now a National Historic Landmark.
HOP ON OUR DOUBLE-DECKER OPEN-BUS TOUR AT ANY STOP!
Hop on our double-decker open-bus tour at any stop and enjoy the ride through Historic Natchez! Make the most of your time in Natchez, Mississippi with a convenient hop-on, hop-off bus pass, valid for your choice of one or two days. With 12 stops from Melrose Estate to Saint Mary Basilica and over 40 spectacular sights and attractions, the bus pass allows you to explore the town’s highlights at your own pace without the stress of navigating. For panoramic views rarely experienced by visitors and locals alike, head to the bus’s top deck.
Tours run every 30 minutes from 9:30 AM until 4:00 PM (Last pickup at 3 PM). Bus circles every hour.
BUS HOP-ON, HOP-OFF POINTS
- Natchez Visitor Center / 640 South Canal St.
- Natchez City Hall / 124 South Pearl St.
- Monmouth Historic Inn / 1358 John A. Quitman Blvd.
- Melrose Mansion/ Melrose Montebello Parkway
- Forks of the Road / 232 Saint Catherine St.
- Saint Mary Basilica/ 105 South Union St.
- NAPAC (Natchez Association for the Preservation of Afro-American Culture/ 301 Main St.
- The Stanton Hall Mansion / 401 High St.
- Natchez Grand Hotel / 111 North Broadway St.
- Natchez Under the Hill / Silver Rd.