As the headquarters for the Union Army during the Civil War, The Towers boasts collections and furnishings usually not seen outside of museums, and the original towers are newly restored.
Magnolia Hall’s Grand Fall Pilgrimage tour dates are 9/26, 9/30, 10/4, 10/8, 10/12, 10/16, and 10/20. Magnolia Hall is on the afternoon rotation. Tourists may come and go anytime between 1:30 PM and 5:00 PM. Please see the calendar for scheduled tours offered in addition to rotation dates.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
MAGNOLIA HALL’S GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Visit this amazing Greek Revival home with a beautiful museum on the second floor filled with one of a kind costumes on display.
- Many beautiful original furnishings
- Greek Revival style building
- Also known as the Henderson-Britton house
- Available for group dinners
- Owned and beautifully maintained by The Natchez Garden Club