With beautiful architecture and original Zuber wallpaper, this home is now occupied by descendants of the original builder, on land owned by the family since the 1780’s.
J.N. Stone House Grand Fall Pilgrimage tour dates are 9/25, 9/29, 10/3, 10/7, 10/11, 10/15, and 10/19. Stone House is on the afternoon rotation. Please see the calendar for scheduled tour times.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
J.N. STONE HOUSE GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
This historic house built in 1850 is full of unique features including a rare collection of antique maps. Don’t miss this fascinating tour!
- Private billiard hall styled as a Greek temple
- Rare pocket doors
- Ornamented etched stained glass
- Heirloom garments and unique portraits
- Bed & Breakfast guests will enjoy a full Southern breakfast served on antique china in the main house
- Bed & Breakfast guests will also enjoy a complimentary piano concert in the music room
- Visit josephstonehouse.com for information on rooms and rates