Once called “Glencannon”, come see the unaltered architecture and original pieces of this family home that has been with the Field descendants since 1880.
The Burn’s Grand Fall Pilgrimage tour dates are 9/27, 10/1, 10/5, 10/9, 10/13, 10/17, and 10/21. The Burn is on the afternoon rotation. Please see the calendar for available scheduled tour times.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 12 & under
THE BURN GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Tour The Burn and see one of Natchez’s most significant Greek Revival homes. Walk the beautiful gardens surrounding the home and learn about The Burn’s fascinating history.
- Beautiful terraced gardens with over 100 heirloom camellias and azaleas
- The setting for the novel, Pilgrimage: A Tale of Old Natchez
- Detailed drawing of the original home from 1834 displayed
- Bed & Breakfast guests have access to the beautiful swimming pool
- Bed & Breakfast guests are offered a private tour of the home & a full Southern breakfast each morning
- Please call (601) 442-1344 for availabilities or visit theburnbnb.com for more information