Longwood Mansion is the largest octagonal house in America with the original furnishings and tools still intact. Construction was halted by the Civil War and never fully completed. Tour Longwood and learn about the fascinating…
Stanton Hall’s Grand Fall Pilgrimage tours begin every 30 minutes. Tourists may arrive anytime between the first tour at 9:00 AM and the last tour at 4:00 PM.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 & Under
STANTON HALL GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Come experience Stanton Hall’s Greek Revival style mansion with unique original furnishings, beautiful oak trees, and original hand carved wood throughout the mansion.
- Originally named “Belfast” after Fredrick Stanton’s birthplace
- Palatial Greek Revival antebellum mansion
- Furnished with period antiques and original Stanton Family pieces
- Delicately arched millwork in hall and parlors
- Original Gasoliers in every room
- Owned and beautifully maintained by The Pilgrimage Garden Club