Furnished with William IV and Early American Empire, the architectural style of this home transitions from Federal to Greek Revival while still including an exceptional late-Federal staircase.
Auburn’s Grand Fall Pilgrimage tour dates are 9/27, 10/1, 10/5, 10/9, 10/13, 10/17, and 10/21. Auburn is on the morning rotation. Tourists may come and go anytime between 9:00 AM and 12:30 PM.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 & Under
AUBURN GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Auburn was the home of the first Mississippi Attorney General and sits on beautiful walking grounds. You don’t want to miss this tour!
- Established the style of the columned portico in the South
- Remarkable freestanding spiral staircase
- Remained in the Duncan family until the home and land were donated to the city
- The donated land was turned into a beautiful public park
- National Historic Landmark