Concord Quarters is the only freestanding slave dwelling in the state that’s listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This mansion has an original inventory of the enslaved African American men, women, and children…
Glenfield’s Grand Fall Pilgrimage tour dates are 9/26, 9/30, 10/4, 10/8, 10/12, 10/16, and 10/20. Glenfield is on the afternoon rotation. Tourists may come and go anytime between 1:30 PM and 5:00 PM.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
GLENFIELD GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Once called “Glencannon”, come see the unaltered architecture and original pieces of this family home that has been with the Field descendants since 1880.
- Built on a 1774 British Land Grant
- Two distinct architectural periods: Spanish 1817 & English Gothic 1845
- Unique interior windows in Fainting Hall
- Bullet Hole wounds from the Civil War
- Images and excerpts from the 16 year-old Diarist, Lucy Cannon, who once resided here
- Please visit glenfieldplantation.com for information on Bed & Breakfast rooms and rates