- Spring Pilgrimage 2023!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 & under
Built for Spanish Governor Manuel Gayoso de Lemos, Concord Quarters boasts an 1827 unusual Collard & Collard baby Grand Piano and beautiful park-like landscaped acres with 200-year-old Oak trees.
- 1844 original inventory of the enslaved African American men, women, and children of old Concord.
- The Cosey Collection of African figures, paintings, and sculptures reveal the extraordinary cultural, artistic, and historical diversity of the continent.
- Learn about the golden age of Spanish rule and enslaved African American cotton laborers who produced the cotton wealth of Natchez.
- Newly developed interactive walking tour with interpretive panels and QR codes installed at specific Concord cultural features: area of the main house, cisterns, smokehouse, and kitchen dependency that burned in 1901.
- For more information regarding room rates and availability, please call (601) 442-5687 or (601) 493-3018 or visit www.concordquarters.com