Furnished with William IV and Early American Empire, the architectural style of this home transitions from Federal to Greek Revival while still including an exceptional late-Federal staircase.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 12-17
- Child Ages 11 & Under
Experience this Palatial Greek Revival Antebellum Residence!
- Palatial Greek Revival antebellum residence
- Furnished with period antiques and original Stanton Family pieces
- Delicately arched millwork in hall and parlors
- Located on the Mississippi River bluff near the site of the massacre of the Settlers by the Natchez indians.
- National Historic Landmark
- Handicapped Accessibility