Also known as Connelly’s Tavern, this house is in the West Indies style and is the last remaining 18th-century Merchants house on Canal Street. Andrew Ellicott raised the American flag here in 1797.
Check Out This 1848 Mansion with Greek Revival Exterior!
- 15,000 square foot interior with many original furnishings
- Greek Revival exterior
- Landscaped park setting with formal gardens