Surrounded by original Spanish land granted to the present owner’s family, this house includes double hallways and a unique interior window. See the Civil War bullet holes in the front door!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
SEE ELLICOTT HILL, WHERE THE AMERICAN FLAG WAS RAISED IN 1797!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to visit a historic estate that marks an important moment in American history. Come explore Ellicott Hill!
- Also known as Connelly’s Tavern
- The American flag was raised here in 1797 by Andrew Ellicott in defiance of Spain
- Last remaining 18th-century Merchants house on Canal Street
- House is in the West Indies style
- National Historic Landmark