Surrounded by original Spanish land granted to the present owner’s family, this house includes double hallways and a unique interior window. See the Civil War bullet holes in the front door!
SEE ELLICOTT HILL, WHERE THE AMERICAN FLAG WAS RAISED IN 1797!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to visit a historic estate that marks an important moment in American history. Come explore Ellicott Hill!
- Also known as Connelly’s Tavern
- The American flag was raised here in 1797 by Andrew Ellicott in defiance of Spain
- Last remaining 18th-century Merchants house on Canal Street
- House is in the West Indies style
- National Historic Landmark