Rosalie is located on the Mississippi River bluff and was the headquarters for the Union soldiers during the Civil War. This mansion is filled with original furnishings and one of a kind antique pieces.
Longwood Mansion Grand Fall Pilgrimage tours begin every 30 minutes. Tourists may arrive anytime between the first tour at 9:00 AM and the last tour at 4:00 PM.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 & under
LONGWOOD GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Come explore the largest octagonal Mansion in America and learn about the events that halted its construction. It’s a fascinating house full of unique history.
- The largest octagonal house in America
- Construction was halted by the Civil War
- Original furnishings and tools still intact
- Beautiful walking grounds
- National Historic Landmark
- Owned and beautifully maintained by The Pilgrimage Garden Club