Once called “Glencannon”, come see the unaltered architecture and original pieces of this family home that has been with the Field descendants since 1880.
Ellicott Hill’s Grand Fall Pilgrimage rotation dates are 9/25, 9/29, 10/3, 10/7, 10/11, 10/15, and 10/19. Ellicott Hill is on the morning rotation schedule. Tourists may come and go anytime between 9:00 AM and 12:30 PM. Please check the calendar for additional tour dates offered in addition to the rotation schedule.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
ELLICOTT HILL GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Also known as Connelley’s Tavern, Ellicott Hill is the last remaining 18th-century Merchants house on Canal Street. Discover many impressive facts and features of this famous home!
- The American flag was raised on Ellicott Hill in 1797 by Andrew Ellicott in defiance of Spain
- Ellicott Hill is a great example of the West Indies style
- The oldest house in Natchez to survive the Territorial Period
- Unique architectural style
- Owned and beautifully maintained by The Natchez Garden Club