One of the first homes built in Natchez, Ellicott Hill marks an important moment in American History. The raising of the first American Flag in Mississippi took place on this hill in 1797.
Concord Quarters Grand Fall Pilgrimage tour dates are 9/25, 9/29, 10/3, 10/7, 10/11, 10/15, and 10/19. Concord is on the morning rotation. Tourists may come and go anytime between 9:00 AM and 12:30 PM.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 & under
CONCORD QUARTERS GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Tour Concord Quarters and learn about the golden age of Spanish rule and enslaved African American cotton laborers who produced the cotton wealth of Natchez.
- Concord Quarters was the grandest building of Natchez colonial period (1716-1798-1901) built for Spanish Governor Manuel Gayosa de Lemos
- Beautiful walking grounds with large Oak and Magnolia trees
- Concord sits atop a knoll overlooking the homes beautiful grounds and landscaping
- Bed & Breakfast guests will enjoy a full Southern breakfast each morning
- Visit concordquarters.com to view pictures of B&B rooms and rates