Stately Greek Revival Mansion surrounded by stunning grounds and featuring original furnishings and memorabilia. Occupied by the Koontz-Beltzhoover family since 1849.
Choctaw Hall’s Grand Fall Pilgrimage rotation dates are 9/28, 10/2, 10/6, 10/10, 10/14, 10/18, and 10/22. Choctaw Hall is on the afternoon rotation schedule. Tourists may come and go anytime between 1:30 PM and 5:00 PM. Please check the calendar for additional tour dates offered in addition to the rotation schedule.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
CHOCTAW HALL GRAND FALL PILGRIMAGE TOURS
Choctaw Hall is a perfect example of a unique transitionary period between styles along with beautiful early American Empire furnishings.
- Transitional style from Federal to Greek Revival
- Furnished with William IV and Early American Empire
- Exceptional late-Federal staircase
- Double porches with beautiful white columns
- Collections of signed Jacob Petit French porcelain and family silver
- Bed & Breakfast guests have full access to snacks, teas, and coffee
- Bed & Breakfast guests will also receive vouchers for breakfast at local restaurants
- Visit choctawhall.com for more information on rooms and rates