STANTON HALL c. 1857
Stanton Hall is available for tours daily. The first tour begins at 9:00 AM and the last tour begins at 4:30 PM.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 13-17
- Child Ages 12 & Under
FALL PILGRIMAGE: STANTON HALL c. 1857
Designed for Fredrick and Hulda Stanton by Natchez architect Thomas Rose, Stanton Hall contains beauty unlike any other. Mr. Stanton imported immense gilt mirrors from France, ordered unusually executed gasoliers from Philadelphia, and brought in beautifully sculptured marble mantels from New York. The original Gothic-style hall stand and matching chairs are an important part of the Stanton’s original furnishings.
- Originally named “Belfast” after Fredrick Stanton’s birthplace
- Original Old Paris China set belonging to the Stanton’s displayed in the main dining room
- Home to the Stanton College for Young Ladies in 1890
- Declared a National Historic Landmark in 1974
- Owned and beautifully maintained by the Pilgrimage Garden Club