THE HOUSE ON ELLICOTT HILL c. 1798-1801
Ellicott Hill is available for tours on the dates listed below:
- September 26, 30
- October 4, 8, 12, 16, 20
Ellicott Hill also has scheduled tours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Please check the calendar for available tour times!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Children Ages 12 and under
FALL PILGRIMAGE: THE HOUSE ON ELLICOTT HILL c. 1798-1801
Ellicott Hill, an architectural gem of Natchez, is the last remaining 18th-century Merchants house on Canal Street. One of the first buildings in the Mississippi Territory to exhibit the characteristics of the Federal style, this home boasts beautiful furnishings, antiques, and a fascinating history.
- Beautifully constructed upper and lower front galleries
- Sent by George Washington, Andrew Ellicott raised the American Flag for the first time on this property
- The first architectural restoration preservation by a private organization in Mississippi
- Owned and beautifully maintained by the Natchez Garden Club